Thursday, November 25, 2010

So this guy walks into heaven and says...

"I'll show him! I'll show him just how much I learned and how much I can do!" Man does wild karate movies and flips around wielding an old fashioned rotary phone by the cord.

"Interesting choice of weapon," said the woman who was attempting to usher the crazed man into heaven through a door. He didn't seem to see the door but kept running around her wild-eyed and sweaty faced.

"He'll be so proud of me!" the man screamed.

"You know, he-"

Crash. The rotary phone cord he was so precariously slinging around through the air wrapped a dozen times around his waist and the hard, heavy phone box smacked him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

"-already knows," the woman finished. "And he is already proud of you," she mumbled, sitting down beside him on the ground.


*********************************

There ya have it. That's the comic-strip caper Pleroma showed me this morning and I woke up snorting laughing. I think he was trying to show me just how ridiculous I was being, getting so stressed out with all this school stuff.

It was like a bad Jackie Chan outtake. A much needed comic relief, too. I'm feeling a bit less tense now. Although I have to admit, this has been the more sane dream I've had the past few days.

Three nights ago I dreamed snapshots of traveling with a man and a woman in a car. They were brother and sister. We were speeding over to my Mom's house to get a copy of her Will. Why, I haven't the foggiest clue. Dream never explained. Anyway, we got back in the car and suddenly we're at the intersection light just outside of my mother's community. Little snapshots here and there of the drive along to... the Post Office?!

I unlocked a mail box and just as the door swung out the scene changed and suddenly we were all standing in a department store, and more specifically the toy area. The other woman in the dream grabbed a baby doll(baby doll, not a Barbie) and wrapped her arms around it saying, "I think we should put diamonds in her head because she's just so gosh darn cute!"

wtf? I know, right? That's what I was saying out loud when I woke up from that bizarre little Masterpiece Theater.

Still don't have an explanation for it. And judging from the theme I don't don't think I want to find out any time soon.

A diamond is a pretty standard descriptive used to indicate the pineal gland in the brain when referring to gnosticism, which is thought to be the 'home base' of the telephone line to the All. The pine cone and the Third Eye are other representations.

No comments: