Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Donut and Coke Bottle Challenge-- Hint #3


On 7/21/12 I posted an announcement for the Donut and Coke Bottle Riddle.


It has been more than two months and as I promised, I have another hint for you.

As a refresher,  hint #1 was to figure out where each item goes and what astronomical phenomenon it can be equated to. Hint #2 is that it has nothing at all to do with food.

Here is hint #3 to this universal riddle is this: Study the Electric Universe theory. Then study the similarities between quasars and pulsars. Now go back and read about the Electric Universe theory again. Put it all together. What are the similarities with all three? Quasars and pulsars helped us arrive at the Electric Theory to begin with and has helped debunk the Big Bang Theory. (Yeah, that was a trip and a half trying to explain this to my twelve year old high schooler. "Yes, honey, you were taught this particular theory. But now we're rethinking it." Poor kid is living in interesting times...Like suddenly finding out the earth isn't flat.)


Helpful visuals and explanations of the Electric Universe being seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5crTaDIhqE4&feature=relmfu  Pay careful attention to the information at 3:00 forward concerning the emitted beams of radiation.


http://www.thunderbolts.info  contains a wonderful archive of proof for this theory. Many pictures and examples.


Quasar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar

A quasi-stellar radio source ("quasar") is a very energetic and distant active galactic nucleus. Quasars are extremely luminous and were first identified as being high redshift sources of electromagnetic energy, including radio waves and visible light, that were point-like, similar to stars, rather than extended sources similar to galaxies.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=20444



This research suggests that, in addition to its mass and spin, the quasar's central compact object may have physical properties more like a highly redshifted, spinning magnetic dipole than like a black hole. For that reason, most approaching matter does not disappear forever, but instead feels the motor-like rotating magnetic field and gets spun back out.

and/or pulsar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsar


Post a comment below and let me know how you're doing with this riddle. I'd really like to hear from you.


As a side note I must say that it has been increasingly stimulating to think further about this riddle in the context of actual astrological phenomenon. When I arrived at the answer to the riddle I had never heard of the Electric Universe theory or studied quasars or pulsars! I had to literally trip across pictures and information about these things to understand how to make this concept .... edible... for you. Digestible? Eh... I'd get lost in a thesaurus if I tried to come up with a better descriptive than that. 'Edible' works.


Until I learned about these real phenomenon I didn't have a clue as to how to present this riddle challenge. Like a good collection of healing herbs in a cuppa steaming hot water to make tea, the images had been steeping in my brain for a long time but I didn't have the language to use for you. All I had was the visualization and the emotion being shown to me as an explanation for what was happening and why.


Rather like a powerful case of deja vu. Mentally going to a library, reading a whole row of books and later discovering, 'Hey! That looks familiar... I can't remember the name of the books but I know I've learned this stuff before.' Gnostically speaking, sometimes it's creepier than hell. Once you get used to it, yeah, it becomes a bit easier to swallow. But in the beginning or in times of a massive flood of information it can be a little tiring and straining on the brain synapses.


"I read a really great book," is not something we uncommonly say we do in our sleep. Couldn't tell you a whole lot about it besides a few scene frames and grasp at a few ideas which were presented but we do remember that it was captivating. Sometimes TMI and disgusting, and you realize that Somebody sometimes acts like an overgrown toddler poking at something gross saying, "Isn't this awesome!??"  Ok, yes. Biologically speaking, it is awesome and magnificent and deserves to be appreciated. But not when I'm reading about something completely unrelated and You go off on a tangent. I can appreciate the hilarity of the moment but it still activates my gag reflex. Surely I am not the only one He has an affinity to for showing the physical differences between species and all their peculiarities?




No comments: