Saturday, August 21, 2010

Corporate Watch Organizations

http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/

This is a link which has been added to the Human Rights Sites & Organizations section of the blog. In doing research on the pharmaceutical company Pfizer I tripped across this organization and the articles are stunning. Wikileaks has links to it as well.

The chronic pain ailment I live with is confusing enough to live with on a daily basis. Add in doctors and all the expensive medications they push at me and I think I damn near went nuts the first year trying to figure it all out. I was spending upwards of $350 a month on meds which were making me feel worse. I couldn't even walk down stairs in my house without passing out from vertigo. Couldn't cook for myself because I left the burners on and nearly burned the house down. My husband was terrified to leave me at home by myself to go to work. He still calls me three times a day to make sure I'm ok. Habits like that are hard to break, I guess.

The main medication I am on now which does me the most good and keeps me functional is, get this--- over-the counter! not a script at all. I can purchase it at any pharmacy section of a store. It is a natural powdered extract of a tree which has been pressed into pill form. Wow. How 'bout that? Big Pharma lost out on ripping me off because I find better treatment in what Mother Nature offers.

Every time I see an advertisement for the meds I was originally put on in the beginning I feel the impulse to throw something heavy and damaging at my television. The actresses they hire for the ads can't even pronounce the illness correctly for crying outloud!

In researching my own illness and medications I have been thrust down into a rabbit hole and seen such unimaginable depths of depravity it's hard to describe. I know more than my doctor about my illness and the dangerous effects of medications he's pushed at other patients of his, not knowing any better.

After every appointment I walk out of his office feeling both lighter and freer but at the same time more depressed at the state of things. Our lives are worth more to corporate monsters if we are suffering than if we are living happy, healthy, fulfilling lives.

I'm currently researching a particular large organization and their illegal insertions of ingredients into vaccines(like the tetanus) which sterilizes the people who are given the vaccines. These ingredients have even been found in the swine flu vaccines, particularly the nasal spray given to children. Mass sterilizations are happening right under our noses.

I only wonder how much longer it'll be before Wikileaks founder is hunted down and finally killed by our government.

2 comments:

Chadly said...

It's sad what people do sometimes. One of the saddest things I learned about in my psych classes in undergrad was the medical experiments done on African-Americans regarding a vaccine(forget for what illness) that debilitated many of them, without even informing them of what they were getting.

Angel said...

Just wait 'til I post the article on tetanus shots, Chad. It'll make your blood boil. And this isn't just overseas. This is going on in the US. Right now!

Got into an argument with my kids' pediatrician with it about it last week at their physical appointment for school. Showed her some print outs of the official information concerning the additions to the shots and her eyebrows shot up to the ceiling.