Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pleroma Showing His Love In Nature

This is one of my favorite vids by TrueBlueHealer.com. Crank that volume up and I guarantee by the time you get to the puppy pic you'll be grinning and your heart will feel lighter!

The descriptive Steve uses, of lay gnosis being a 'romantic ambush', is pretty accurate. On the best days it's like being attacked by a great dane and slobbered on with doggie kisses. The purest kind of love. There is NO equivalent, really. Our human languages fail at such grandiose emotions. (I used the great dane attack as the closest description because... I was attacked by a great dane when I was a kid. She sat on me. Nearly killed me. But when her slobbery cheek touched mine, all was forgiven. She was just so exuberant in her affection that she was overwhelming to my smaller physical form. Pleroma is like that, in a way)





2 comments:

Chadly said...

beautiful video!

Steve Truebluehealer said...

That's good piece Angel. They have no idea what lies in wait.