Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NEW 2010 Info On Codex Alimentarius

July 5th, 2010 Codex Commission Meeting Report, Day 1 Part 1




July 5th, 2010 - Part 2



Part 2 and 3


"Forty percent dairy content"??!!! Hell, we drink skim milk now as it is. Might as well dump water on my kid's cereal and tell them that they're going to have to learn to like it.

Day 2, July 6th, 2010 Codex Commission Meeting Report





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634#docid=3273956447915041292

This is a three year old video and I believe it's only half of the full length. If anyone can point the way to this missing later half it would be much appreciated.

We need another uprising. We should have HAD another uprising before Obama put pen to paper. What happened, that's what I would like to know. I am a very health conscious individual and I'd never heard of DSHEA or Codex until a few days ago.

"Forced harmonization," which Ron Paul describes is exactly what it sounds like-- handcuffs. And a lot more fluoride in our water. Or government mandated tranquilizers in our morning cuppa coffee/tea. Oh wait... caffeine is a drug. Hmm.. Would I need a prescription for that? 'cause I really like my Cherry Coke.

No comments: