Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vedic Meditation and Star Bodies

I've added a link to the Blogging for Freedom section. It's to Jeff Kober's Meditation page. He's also on Facebook here.  I'm really enjoying the Daily Thoughts he posts. The pics and essays are fantastic. I follow him on Facebook and also get daily emails from the site itself. Go check it out!!!

Meditation's not really my thing, to be brutally honest. I tend to fly off into the ether, connect with pleroma, sit there for a while and have some laughs or get a few hugs, and then wander off. Or fall asleep. I get overwhelmed with the Mind Cramming he does in such a short amount of time and then know I have to come back down. I can't stay for long. But the contemplative type of mini-meditations.... I can do that. Jeff makes it fun. Relevant. He's also got a great book suggestion list he mentions from time to time.


Well, here's my little inspirational pic for the day. The Eagle Nebula. The depth of this phenomenon is just amazing to me. Think about how far it must be from one side to the other. Between stars, even. This doesn't make me feel small, it makes me feel larger than I am in my own skin. Why? Because THIS is pleroma! This is the 'rest' of our own body. 

Now don't you feel beautiful?


And this is the 'back of the Horsehead galaxy' according to the people with Hubble. Not sure how we managed to get around behind this thing to take a picture of it, but it's very lovely.



No comments: