Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wrap Him, put a bow on Him, and you can take Him anywhere!

Had a bizarre dream last week. Finally decided to own up to it and just spit it out here.

Short and sweet here it is: somebody was standing in front of the Ark of the Covenant saying, "He doesn't live in a BOX!" and then it opened up, spewing ash and black smoke out of it.

The End. I woke up.

I remember being both awed, terrified, and giggling laughing when I woke. The gnostic in me says, "no shit, he doesn't live in box! That's absurd!" The ex-dogmatic Christian in me
says, "dude, you're screwed. You pagan!"

Funny, but there you have it. I have split personality. Or maybe an indecisive spirit. Either way, I'm torn over just how to interpret that dream in any way except extreme hilarity. No, I wasn't watching Monty Python before I went to bed that night. Indiana Jones, either.


Take it for a grain of sal.... no. I'm not looking back!! I'm NOT!!! ROFL



(PS. That feminine shaped pillar in the pic? That's Lot's wife. Me thinks humans have shrunk. Or maybe that tall-tale is well... just that.)

No comments: