Monday, August 2, 2010

Meditating

I wish I was better at meditation. But I dutifully try to calm my mind and do it when I feel the need. I can only get better if I practice, right?

Just yesterday I got a glimpse into the truly absurd comedic mind which is The All. Let me relate the tale and you can see for yourself just how silly a close gnostic relationship with Pleroma can be at times. (Serious? What's serious?!!)

So there I am, relaxed, laying in bed with my eyes closed. Concentrating on breathing and thinking of nothing at all when connection is made. Tingling in hands and fingertips, typical lay gnosis signal.

Him: "hey. whatcha doin?"
Me: "trying to meditate.
Him: "huh. ok. oh, hey, by the way, did you know that... blah blah blah.."
Me: *internal sigh* "No, I didn't. hey, you know you're kinda distracting me. Isn't this what you want me to do?
Him: *pause* "Isn't that why I called you?"
Me: *internal sound of confused crickets chirping...* (head/desk. Now I'm stumped) And then he left it at that. Not another peep for the rest of the day. What the....?!

Conclusion: Pleroma has his weird days where he calls and... doesn't really have a whole lot to say. Kind of like texting someone to say hi and bye again. And "aha! Made you look!"

Days like this are why I have the meta tag of "playing." (see below)

No comments: