Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Full Circle

I've been musing a bit the past two days, relishing hearing from some readers who have discovered lay gnosis and thus begin their journey, and found myself thinking about the term 'coming full circle' quite a bit. Thinking about the growth I've gone through the past year in lay gnosis and gnosis in general.

When a lay gnostic says they've arrived full circle it's meant to convey deep seated satisfaction of the soul, not just in regards to where they are currently in their spiritual experience but in realization of just what this journey means in the long term.

I feel I have come full circle. Not in that I have somehow managed to fall back to a certain faith or mind set I had in childhood or adolescence. Because I haven't. No, I mean in that I truly realize that I am spiritually where I was before I began on Earth. It's taken me thirty years to get here. And I feel complete.

My soul feels connected to the All in just about as intimate connection as I had before I was born.

I've managed to sweep off and away all the literalist dirt others have tried to throw on me and at me my whole life. I've cleaned out my metaphysical closet of junk and useless shackles.

I am whole and complete as I am. No Hail Mary's necessary. I was not born in sin. I have nothing to be ashamed of or apologize for. Freedom is sweet and I intend to enjoy it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PS. Right after I wrote this post I checked my email and finally got around to reading a message from Steve. It was on crop circles. *head/desk* Very funny. See, this is the kind of quirky stuff that happens with gnosis. It's that symbiotic connection that exists between gnostics and ... it takes on a life of it's own. I'm thinking about coming full circle spiritually and he writes me about crop circles. This is just a taste of the All's strange sense of humor.

No comments: